Soothe dry, itchy, irritated, dermatitis-prone skin.
CLEAN | BEEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
Rescue Balm is your go-to for instant relief from vulvar dryness, flakiness, irritation, redness, stinging & itch. Concentrated with clean, clinically active ingredients to safely & effectively deliver soothing comfort while reinforcing & protecting the skin barrier.
• 100% naturally-derived
• Safety tested on actual vulvas by gynecologists
• Approved by gynecologists & dermatologists
HOW: To avoid contamination, apply with (very) clean fingertips.
WHERE: External sweet spots, including the vulva & anus.
WHEN: Anytime you need comfort - after a yeast infection, after hair removal, throughout pregnancy, postpartum, or menopause, or in adjunct with topical and ingestible HRT. Safe for daily and long-term use.
SSL Tip: Rescue Balm is water-free (aka no preservatives needed), so apply after showering when skin is still wet to lock in even more moisture.
Net wt: 2 oz. / 60 g
• Colloidal Oatmeal (2%) helps protect and relieve dry, itchy, dermatitis or eczema-prone skin
• Sweet Almond Oil (11%) & Allantoin (1%) offer instant relief from dry, itchy skin
• Shea Butter (18%) & Squalene (2%) replenish skin’s vital lipids, leaving you comfortably moisturized
• Zinc Oxide (9%) protects the skin barrier to lock moisture in & keep environmental irritants out
• Free from sulfates, glycerin, essential oils, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, soy, dairy, gluten & more. Find our full "no" list here.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax) Cera, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Squalane, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol
Safely complement prescriptions:
Because we formulate with clean, non-toxic ingredients and without known irritants, Rescue Balm may be used as an adjunct to prescription-based treatments such as topical steroids, topical or ingestible HRT, or to help soothe irritation that develops post yeast infection.
For an added moisture boost:
Once discomfort has subsided, add Hydrate Ever After to your morning routine to maintain moisture and promote skin barrier health.