Effective Date: July 3, 2018
Personal information includes any information about an identifiable individual. For SweetSpot’s purposes this includes, but is not limited to, name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card information and banking information. Personal information may not include business contact information, such as the name, title, business address and telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Our Use of Personal Information
We may use and disclose your personal information, alone or in combination with non-identifying information collected through this website (collectively, “Visitor Data”), to:
- Customize your website experience with us, including to: remember customer interests and preferences; customize the products and services we share with customers; and track and categorize customer activity and interests on our website;
- Customize and/or direct advertising and marketing to you from our website, or other sites or locations, for example: if you view a product on our website, you may see ads for that product on our or third party websites and applications;
- To perform quality control and analytic functions to further enhance and develop our communications and services, such as to: create digital profiles, understand how customers use our website, products and services; generate insights and understand how customers interact with us; and improve our website, products and services;
- To carry out activities related to our operations, such as providing certain services necessary for the administration of this website, product shipment and delivery, and payment processing; and
- To gather other potential similar customers for our services, by using your information, by digital searching or other means.
Disclosure of Personal information
- Customer service and support providers;
- Shipping and fulfillment service providers;
- Payment processing providers;
- Survey and market research providers;
- Advertising partners;
- Customer reviews & testimonials providers (see customer reviews and testimonials section below)
- Analytics organizations (see Our Use of Personal Information above); and
- Technology providers (including technology support, email and web hosting providers, email and text communications providers, and mobile app developers).
The use, retention and handling of your Visitor Data may also be governed by the policies and procedures of such third-party service providers. Please note that some of our third-party service providers or partners are located outside of the United States and, as such, are subject to foreign laws, including laws that may require disclosure of personal information to government agencies in those countries.
We may also disclose your personal data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, protect and defend SweetSpot’s rights or property, protect the safety of our customers and website users or the public, or to protect against legal liability.
You may withdraw consent for the above uses at any time (except towards the use of such information for the fulfillment of SweetSpot’s legal obligations) by contacting us at the contact information listed below. By withdrawing consent, you may limit our ability to provide certain services to you. The non-identifying information we collect is set out below.
Our Use of Non-Identifying Information Collected Through this Website
Customer Reviews and Testimonials
Correction of Personal Information
Individuals may inquire about the personal information that SweetSpot has in its custody by contacting us at the email address below. Where we are informed personal information that is used on an on-going basis is found to be incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, steps will be taken to ensure that it is corrected.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Nova Scotia and the laws of Canada applicable therein, without respect to its conflict of laws principles and you expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with SweetSpot in any way relating to this site resides in the Courts of the Province of Nova Scotia.
SweetSpot Labs Inc.
1496 Lower Water Street, Suite 314
Halifax, NS B3J 1R9