Prevent ingrown hair, soothe razor burn & brighten dark spots.
CLEAN | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
Buff & Brighten puts an end to the irritating side effects of hair removal. Banish ingrown hair & razor bumps, soothe razor burn & brighten hyperpigmentation with this must-have for anywhere you shave, wax or sugar. Sweet on all skin, even the most intimate.
• 98% naturally-derived
• Dermatologist tested & spa recommended
HOW: Gently swipe pad over clean, dry skin.
WHERE: Bikini line, underarms, legs, belly, you name it!
WHEN: To start, use up to 3x a week before & after shaving or waxing. Increase to daily if tolerated / desired.
SSL Tip: Too much pressure can make hyperpigmentation worse. A gentle touch is best.
Net qty: 50 biodegradable pads
• Glycolic Acid (AHA) gently removes dead skin cells & sebum to help prevent razor bumps & ingrown hair.
• Willow Bark Extract (BHA) penetrates deeper into skin to help unclog pores & brighten hyperpigmentation over time.
• Witch Hazel, Allantoin & Aloe Vera help soothe irritation, redness & razor burn.
• Free from glycerin, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, MIT preservatives, propylene glycol, soy, dairy, gluten & more. Find our full "no" list here.
Water/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hammamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Panthenol, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Allantoin, Ananas Sativa (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum
Safely complement prescriptions:
Because we formulate with clean, non-toxic ingredients and without known irritants, Rescue Balm may be used as an adjunct to prescription-based treatments such as topical steroids, topical or ingestible HRT, or to help soothe irritation that develops post yeast infection.
For an added moisture boost:
Once discomfort has subsided, add Hydrate Ever After to your morning routine to maintain moisture and promote skin barrier health.