Rescue dry vulvar skinwith rich ingredients that protect from moisture loss and leave skin feeling soothed, comfortable, and nourished. Water-free and concentrated with clean, naturally-derived actives, Rescue Balm locks in moisture to relieve and protect dry, itchy, dermatitis or eczema-prone skin.
• 100% naturally-derived
• Estrogen-Free & Pregnancy-Safe
• Safety tested on actual vulvas by gynecologists
• Approved by gynecologists & dermatologists
94% agreed that this balm was soothing
94% agreed that this balm softened & hydrated the skin
94% agreed that this balm improved the skin barrier
8 out 10 would recommend this balm for redness, itching & dryness
*From a 30-day gynecological study conducted on vulvas of women aged 19-65
HOW: To avoid contamination, apply with (very) clean fingertips.
WHERE: External sweet spots, including the vulva & anus.
WHEN: Anytime you experience dryness and the itch or irritation that comes with it - during or after a yeast infection, after hair removal, throughout pregnancy, postpartum, or menopause, or in adjunct to prescription based medications such as HRT. Safe for daily and long-term use.
SSL Tip: Rescue Balm is water-free (aka no preservatives needed), so apply after showering when skin is still wet to lock in even more moisture.
Net wt: 2 oz. / 60 g
• Squalane & Shea Butter leave the skin comfortably moisturized
•Colloidal Oatmeal absorbs & locks in moisture to protect & relieve dry, itchy, dermatitis or eczema-prone skin
•Sweet Almond Oil helps prevent moisture loss
• Allantoin conditions to leave skin feeling healthy
• Free from water, estrogen, hormones, steroids, fragrance, glycerin, essential oils, preservatives, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, petroleum jelly, coconut oil, gluten & more. Find our full "no" listhere.
Because we formulate with clean, non-toxic ingredients and without known irritants, Rescue Balm may be used as an adjunct to prescription-based treatments such as topical steroids, topical or ingestible HRT, or to help soothe irritation that develops post yeast infection by enhancing skin moisture.
For an added moisture boost:
Once discomfort has subsided, add Hydrate Ever After to your morning routine to maintain moisture and promote skin barrier health.